The scheduled appointment is reserved specifically for your pet. Any change in this appointment affects many patients. If a cancellation is unavoidable, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance so that we may give that time to another patient who may need to be seen on that day.
NOTE: DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR PET'S FIRST APPOINTMENT (NEW CLIENTS ONLY) DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We strive to see all patients on time for their scheduled appointment. There are times when our schedule is delayed in order to accommodate an injured pet or an emergency. Please accept our apology in advance should this occur during your appointment. We will do the same if your pet is in need of emergency treatment.
- Please plan to arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This will allow time for check-in, to complete any additional paperwork and see your pet on time.
- If you arrive 15 minutes or more late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule for the next available appointment time.
- Again, please call at least 24 hours in advance if a cancellation is unavoidable so that we may give it to another patient.
- Broken (or missed) appointments affect many people. If two (2) broken/missed appointments occur or two (2) cancellations without 24-hour notice, our office reserves the right to NOT schedule any subsequent appointments.
If at any time you have questions, please feel free to ask our staff or call our office. We are here to help in any way we can. We appreciate you entrusting your pet’s health to us.