Welcome to Chelmsford Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Chelmsford, ON
Call us at (705) 855-8869
To Our Valued Clients (March 26, 2020)
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR HOURS HAVE CHANGED
OUR DOOR WILL BE KEPT LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. WE ARE SEEING PATIENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! WE ASK THAT YOU CALL US WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE CLINIC, FROM THERE WE WILL ADVISE YOU OF NEXT STEPS.
PLEASE CALL INADVANCE FOR PRESCRIPTION AND FOOD REFILLS AS OUR CURRENT INVENTORY HAS BEEN LIMITED DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES
PLEASE CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR REGULAR UPDATES AS WELL
At this time there is great uncertainty concerning the virus COVID-19. It is very important to us to help keep your family as well as our employees safe and healthy by implementing processes to reduce the further spread of this virus.
To do this we are implementing the following:
- Our facility will remain open to serve your pets, however we will be taking steadily increasing precautions. Increased sanitization practices, such as thorough cleaning of high-touch areas and preventing contact between clients, as well as our staff’s distance from clients. We are also asking that you not use cash as payment. We accept all credit/debit.
- Our door will remain locked. Please call us when you arrive for your appointment and we will advise when we are ready, at which time we will have a staff member come out to retrieve you pet. We will be in contact with you throughout the exam by cell phone, while you wait safely in your vehicle.
- We respectfully ask that anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or having traveled outside of Canada within the past 2 weeks, to please refrain from entering the building. If you require your pet to be seen, please have your pet brought to us by someone else, or contact us to see how we can help your pet.
- We encourage clients to use our Webstore service for ordering their pets’ food and/or pet supplies. Please visit our Website or ask staff for more information. Please allow extra time to order your pet’s nutritional products as we have been advised there may be delays of 5-7 days. We ask that you call ahead to ensure we have stock, and so we can put your order aside to lessen your time spent in the clinic.
- We will be implementing screening procedures when booking appointments so please be patient as our booking and admitting process will take longer.
- Please refrain from bringing other family members/friends with you.
We will continue to make our decisions by adhering to the “best practice policies” provided to us by the Medical Professionals who are advising our Governments and will continue to monitor any changes.
We appreciate your business and your ongoing support of our efforts to serve your pet’s needs during this time.
Drs. Marc Marin and Darren Stinson
Chelmsford Veterinarian | Chelmsford Animal Hospital | (705) 855-8869
3147 Laura Dr.
Chelmsford, ON P0M 1L0